Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own a medium cruiser Airhawk Aircushion for their Burg 400?
Was it worth the money? Did it help your back or ass? Where did you buy it?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Love mine and wouldn't ride further than 50 miles without it. Had mine about 3 years and can't remember where I got mine. The cheaper Air Hawk 2 seats work the same, but made of different material. I assume the more expensive will last longer. I leave it on my seat and always afraid someone will lift it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I own one. Yes. Ass. Had the local Suzi shop order it for me. (I won't ride to the end of my driveway without it, it's that good. I stash it under the seat when parked).

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have tried the air hawk, but prefer a Freedom Air......have had one for several years and used it on two bikes.....really helps my 2013 650 Burgman and I always ride with it now.....was rated #1 when comparison tested by Motorcycle Consumer News a few years ago......made by medical equipment manufacturer......multi-chamber pneumatic and very adjustable.....zip-off cover is easy to wash and very durable.....

TW

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just ordered one from Amazon.com...best prices that I found after much research. I was just notified that it has shipped!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts