Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the lid for the air filter box on my 2009 burgman 650 I was wondering where I can get a new one and what is the part number.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I lost the lid for the air filter box on my 2009 burgman 650 I was wondering where I can get a new one and what is the part number.
I dont know much about the 650 but on my 400.when I cleaned the air filter and had to remove the cover - I thought that it was a worthless piece of crap......and so no real need for it

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have lost mine. My wife has lost hers. If the glove box is open, sooner or later it will fly away.

I solved the problem by sealing the edge of the cover to the side of the glove box with black hockey tape. It sticks, it's black, and it's tough. Even better, it's cheap.

Regards
Scott Fraser

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
I also lost one years ago. When I installed the new cover, I also added a small screw in the lower right corner to keep the cover securely in place. The screw I used is black and very small. It does require me to use a Philips screwdriver to remove the cover but that has not been a big problem. The screw is not noticeable when installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts