Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Oh no! Dave was a flower child? Say it isn't so, Sarge!

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Oh no! Dave was a flower child? Say it isn't so, Sarge!
He helped build the stage at Woodstock...But the Flowers didn’t take root ....

·
Administrator
18,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Went on a 50 mile short ride today. Stopped at Autozone to pickup some RTV and other small stuff. A guy in his 30's came in in full riding gear as I was checking out. So I go out side and there sits a Honda..... Grom 125. He came out and we talked for a minuet. He rides it everywhere. Its his 2nd one and he has 20,000 on this one. Its a 2019.

I pulled out on the main road heading to Costco to get some gas. There is about 8 stop lights between the stores. As I was stopped at the first one he comes ripping up on my right side and slides to a stop sideways. Big grin on his face. When the light turns green he pops the clutch and holds a wheely through the intersection. I catch up at the next red light. For the next three lights he does the same. The fifth light I put it in manual mode. As the light turns green and he pulls a wheely and I just hammer the throttle and bang 2nd and 3rd. I am waiting at the next light when he pulls up. He said "MAN, that thing is fast" Then he sees the 650 numbers and said "Crap, I thought it was a Chinese scooter".

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Power Button Bad Boy ! Dave_J could we get your thoughts on Nitrous oxide ?

Have you ridden with your Harley Bro-in-law yet ?

·
Administrator
18,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
On Nitrous, there is a two port kit that adds up to 27 HP for motorcycles.

There was a guy, Matt Cherrington, on Ytube that was running a Burgman 650 with a GY3 frontend. He was doing NOS but he was never able to get it tuned right. Ran a best in the 14 seconds quarter mile.

My Sister-in-law's boyfriend is 205 miles south. Under Covid19 we have not been down there since late Jan 2020.

Reactions: DarisPakar
61 - 65 of 65 Posts