Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Aftermarket Goodie To Check Your Bike

751 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mikeyMarine 
#1 ·
I saw this in the current issue of Motorcyclist, p. 100. No, I don't have it so this isn't a product review - I just drooled a bit when I saw it. Even my beloved saw a bit of a gleam in my eye.

It seems that someone has come up with an aftermarket diagnostics system that will fit the 400. I checked and the models listed are AN400 and AN650 (K3 - L2 I believe).

Now, I know most of us won't ever use it, but still, I know that others besides myself have gripped about a dealership saying they would check something and you never know if they did or not.

Personally, I'd get it (if I had the spare cash) just so I could give the bike a good checkover, or whenever something started not to feel right.

I't priced about $230 (compare that to OEM, if you could even get it).

Here's the company. You can download a sample and play around with it. Just select the OBD tool at the bottom.

#2 ·
this sounds like one of those tools the site should buy for our UUber mechs to dabble with and verify as a good or bad purchase for the group , we all said we were in for a dollar , here's a chance to make a decision to do or don[t do or tell Mikey to shuddup :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.