Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,

in the Clearview thread, I posted last night that I'd ordered the Givi windscreen from my dealer. Well, they called me back today, and in a somewhat confusing conversation, the parts guy indicated that my screen was backordered, but the Givi was in stock.

What? :scratch:

I ordered the Givi.

No, you ordered the ERmax.

What's an ERmax?

They make the screen you ordered...

<blah blah blah> :argue:

So in the end, the ERmax is backordered, probably until September or October. The dealer wants Cdn$150 for it. The Givi is available now from the supplier for Cdn$175.

I guess the question is: does anyone have an ERmax shield that they would like to share experiences about? I can't find much info on the Internet (only half-assed trying: I'm at work). Is the difference in money and immediacy worthwhile?

Do I have to ask my wife for a screen that costs $175 instead of the $150 I told her about yesterday? :oops:

Simon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be aware of Givi products it's very dangerous

Hi,
My winshield GIVI break when i'm driving only by wind. This product is very dangerous, be aware. The company won't refund me. I have more pictures if you want, just write me an email. Go for Ermax that is a better company and products. It break only by the side wind and explode in my face, at 110 km/h when i'm driving, be aware, In chance i have nothing and no trafic when it goes in the air ...

I have pics there to prove what i said

http://modernvespa.com/forum/topic93359

1 - 2 of 2 Posts