Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had my first "real" motorcycle rider come up to admire my Burg 400. Stopped for gasoline last night and there was a biker there on a chrome-intensive Yamaha cruiser. Dude was decked out in broken-in leather, lookin' cool, right down to the 'do rag.

Conversation started out with the fellow looking puzzled and inquiring, "What's that?" It evolved into full-fledged admiration when I showed him how simple to drive and conveniently-designed the Burgman is -- and when I asserted that it could haul tail with the best of 'em.

Hee, hee, hee! 8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I had a similar experience this morning. Went for a ride with some friends to go and get some breakfast. We pulled into the parking lot of this restaraunt out in the boondocks and there were 8 or so Goldwings and Harley Cruisers and several other Metric Cruisers and I pulled up on my Burgie. Well I didnt even have the thing turmed off or the sidestand out and these guys swarmed me. I thought OH NO THIS IS IT! The questions started flying , they had read reviews on the Burgie but this was the first time any of them had seen one in person ( Suzuki if your watching please send a box load of Burgman Brochures that I can carry with me). My friends had all disappeared into the restaurant as I was still answering questions (there getting use to it) I was treated with the upmost respect by all of them. Kind of nice being the center of attention once in awhile. :D They were all impressed with the size and capabilities of this machine, but i already knew they would be :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts