Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old age, bad knees, back and other assorted aches and pains told me it was time to give up on 2 wheel vehicles. With great regret I sold my beloved 2007 Burgman 400 last week. The buyer put 800 miles on it last weekend and loves it. At least I know it went to a good home.

My thanks to each one of you on this forum for all the great advice, instructions, videos, how-to guides, and all the other help.

It is with equally great regret that I withdraw from the Burgman forum, what a great group of people you all are :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
btolle, sorry to hear you have had to sell the Burgman and hang up the helmet. I guess it comes to us all eventually. I too am nursing a very bad knee injury that has cut my riding and driving completely out for the last 3 weeks. It's an injury caused by my mispent yoof! :lol: It is now getting better but I know how you feel, I think. But no need to go from the forum if you don't want to. You will have gained useful experience that many could still benefit from and you can still offer opinions on all sorts of things. Hang around I say!

Whatever you do though, best wishes for the future and good health! I DO hope we speak through the forum again... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Best wishes in your "Burgman retirement"............ :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
btolle said:
Old age, bad knees, back and other assorted aches and pains...

Hmmmmmm....that's the reason I GOT my scooter....

Best of luck to you Bill :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Sorry to see you leave, hope you inform the new owner of your Burgman about this site. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts