Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
751 Posts
I like the idea of an anti-siphon valve leading from the auxillary tank.

My 1989 chevy truck had 2 fuel pumps. One was the pickup pump in the tank, the other was an in-frame pump located under the cab.

How about a T-valve leading from the auxillary tank to primary. Then when primary gets low, then open valve to drain auxillary into the primary. Close valve when finished. Could figure a way to locate the valve so that you would not have to get off the bike, though stopping and shutting off the engine might be a good thing.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I found and article where the rider ran the vent line directly to the aux tank, and then ran a new vent line off the aux tank.

Stated you could sill the primary, put on the cap, fill the aux, and as long as the bottom of the aux tank was mid level or higher in relation to the primary, the vacuum would pull fuel...

Hmmmm... :?

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
captainfish said:
Hi Warren,
Did you have any luck fiddling around with any ideas on how or where to mount an Aux fuel cell?
Never got too it; I've been having some bad back problems and not riding, now I have some leg weakness: Gonna have to sell her after all... :cry:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.