Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a CUSTOMTAYLOR33 sticker set to my wheels and could not be happier. Their is no way from dusk on you won't see me from the side.

They have them in all kinds of colors however I chose white. In hindsight I think I should have went with orange for the front and red in the back but I am still quite happy with it.

From left no flash, flash at dusk, flash when dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Where'd you get that and how hard are they to install? I'd like to do that on my 2 bikes
You can search for CUSTOMTAYLOR33 on both eBay and Amazon.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Which size did you get? Tried reading the sizing directions but got a bit confused. 14 inch rims front and rear right?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you email them just put @hotmail.com behind the name they will sell you 1 14" and 1 15" depending on your bike. They come in about 1 foot length's and you overlap them just a tad. I ended up with 2 full strips left over at the end.

They sell them in many different colors from red, white, green, and orange. They may sell other colors but you would have to ask them about that.

It did cost about $40 US to get them but in my opinion the safety factor is well worth it and was super easy to install. I just started from the edge of the weight and worked my way around. I chose not to cover the weight and don't think it makes any real difference especially how bright they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts