·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I HAVE to see an ad for KYMCO scooters (above) when cruisin' the forums? LOL

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
When I go to forums, I don't notice the ads. I guess I filter them out.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
QM, you can filter them out using 'NoScripts' or 'Scriptsafe' in Chrome or Firefox browsers. There are other filtering tools available as well depending what browser you use. I quite like the ads as you can learn a thing or two but we are not all the same so the tools work good for most.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I guess I just get upset that we did not get a chance to buy the forum. But if they pay for the forum staying up and running it can't be all that bad. Besides, if they think they can convince a Burgman owner to jump ship for a Kymco, I wish them best of luck.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Me use internet Explorer 11, last night install ad blocker plus (free version) today no more crap junk ad at all.

Would never purchase a crap Kymco anyway and Yelvington even less.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I guess I just get upset that we did not get a chance to buy the forum. But if they pay for the forum staying up and running it can't be all that bad. Besides, if they think they can convince a Burgman owner to jump ship for a Kymco, I wish them best of luck.
Pretty much +1

·
Registered
770 Posts
Do I HAVE to see an ad for KYMCO scooters (above) when cruisin' the forums? LOL
No.

I see one for Yelvington trikes.

I honestly considered a Kymco XCiting 500...but the deciding factor was the Suzuki dealer ~3 miles from where I live, and the nearest Kymco dealer being about 40!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts