Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video has the most accidents I've ever seen on one video , IMO no matter how experienced you are there are things you can learn from this video . For those who have new or young riders this is a MUST WATCH for them .

In my mind the better you can anticipate what the other guy is going to do , the better chance you have of keeping it upright .

TheReaper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0UkKEvnVkU

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
thanks for sharing, it indeed has some good lessons.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Can't Stand People who Run Lights, One reason Why I slow down at Intersections, to at least 25 Mph , You never know!!

Wow!! seen the One where the Guy dropped into near the Boats ,Wow!!

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I ran a 4-way stop myself the other day. Just didn't see it coming. Thank goodness I was the only one there. It can happen to anyone.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Lesson #1 - don't ride like an jerk! 90% of the "accidents" were riders doing something stupid. Illegal passing, speeding, lane splitting, stunts, racing and even simply riding beyond their ability are very well illustrated in this video.
If you want to survive on two wheels then take responsibility for your actions and ride as such. Practice and get training. Be careful and never break the law. Always think!!! Think about the other person, even to the point of giving them the right of way when it isn't actually theirs. Keep your eyes open and look where you are going. If you can't see what is ahead clearly, slow down.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Was that a Burgey that dropped into the boat?
NOPE!! it's a Motorcycle that dropped into the boat, I guess the Guy did not know his Limitations with those saddle Boxes....

with a drop like that the front end would be Totaled,

Broken Rim,Broken Suspension,Etc,Etc

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Lesson #1 - don't ride like an jerk! 90% of the "accidents" were riders doing something stupid. Illegal passing, speeding, lane splitting, stunts, racing and even simply riding beyond their ability are very well illustrated in this video.
If you want to survive on two wheels then take responsibility for your actions and ride as such. Practice and get training. Be careful and never break the law. Always think!!! Think about the other person, even to the point of giving them the right of way when it isn't actually theirs. Keep your eyes open and look where you are going. If you can't see what is ahead clearly, slow down.
We can add, riding themselves into tight spots or situations with no escape route plus, I think in at least a couple of instances, being drunk...idiots. There is blame on all sides here, and all lessons for riders.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm simply amazed by the number of those guys who were up on their feet in seconds! Perhaps some kind of instinctive reaction that they may regret later??

I woner how the Guy in the boat got on after the flight??

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Most of 80% of those Vids are China, Man The women don't need to be on Scooters just about Half of them are Women,

It look like the Bike May have Hit Him, On it's way Down Austinii,

Question, Would you Guys as to Say What Scooter_Maniac,
said about escape would you guys Slam into the side of Vehicles to Avoid being hit from Behind.

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm simply amazed by the number of those guys who were up on their feet in seconds! Perhaps some kind of instinctive reaction that they may regret later??

I woner how the Guy in the boat got on after the flight??
There is a video of a guy who rams into and rides along a steel divider for a hundred feet or so. He tries to get up but you can see his leg has been turned into jelly along with his arm. He was going to fast passed a car and then started fishtailing. It was bad and worse since it is in Russia, they probably just lobbed off his arm and leg.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Two thoughts, one, wonder how you'd explain dropping that bike into the water to your insurance agent. Two, I wonder if you have to have insurance in China.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
The guy that dropped the bike into the water is a "Moto-Journalist." I forget which bike it was, may have been a FJR Yamaha or a Honda ST1300.
Anyway, he hit one of those steel posts and knocked the side bag off and went for a swim! I wonder how he explained his "expenses" for that trip.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts