Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new rider purchasing an '05 400S two months ago. I did a lot of research including a thorough perusal of this website and realized that Suzuki was the way to go for me. Originally my motives were economic but after riding this wonder machine, it is now one of pleasure. I removed the butt stop for extended room (inseam 36 in.) and purchased the beadrider (it's great). One problem I'm having is with lower back discomfort. I have a long history of pain in this area. I'm wondering if the Corbin seat with back support is the way to go? Thanks to all and it's a pleasure and honor to be on board. Don

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to the forum Don. Congrats on your Burgie. You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Don, Ditto on Janine's recommendation of the Airhawk. I should have recommended it in my post. I love mine and there's just a world of difference in the comfort level.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Don and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you're enjoying the Sporty 400.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don, I'm located up here in Cape Coral & just started to look around for prices on a new 400. Was the dealer in your area willing to give anything off the list price? Just wondering if it would be worth my while to make the trip.
Rich

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all!

Thanks for the response from those in the know. Sorry to respond on the slow side but my internet service went down a few days ago as someone down the block was digging for gold and severed a few critical wires for his neighbors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts