Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: 200 miles since I just purchased the burgman 400 ! I love it .. I have gotten rid of my honda 450 clutch and auto is the wayyy to go ..

Happy in MN ..

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome and congrats on the 400! Nice to see another woman here!

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Welcome and I agree with Scubagirl, It's nice to have another lady onboard.

I too love my Burg 400.

Where are you from?

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
How cool is that!? :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome Krystal!

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Burgy baby.

Sign up for your local MSF & go learn, it's a blast & it will teach loads that you won't learn elsewhere. Make sure you get a good pair of over the ankle boots, a comfy pair of gloves, a good, comfy helmet, & maybe a riding jacket (you'll need the boots, gloves, & helmet for the saftey course).

We'd love to hear about your experiences riding. Any questions you have are always welcome. Remember, the search button at the top of the page is your friend!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Krystal and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to the Burgman family Krystal :hello2:

Janine :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Re: A perfect "princess" bike for me and my frame

Krystals said:
200 miles since I just purchased the Burgman 400 ! I love it. I have gotten rid of my Honda 450 clutch and auto is the wayyy to go... Happy in MN.
Welcome Krystals! Let me add to the "great to have another..." sentiment with it is great to have another Minnesotan on a maxiscooter! I am confident that you will find the more miles you travel, the more you'll love riding your Burgman. And without a doubt, if you have any questions to asks or thoughts to share about you new Suzuki, BurgmanUSA is a great place to be.

So, if I may ask, what part of the North Star State do you hail from?

As you can see from my signature below, there is a group of us maxiscooterists that get together for group rides. We're primarily located in the greater Twin Cities area and you'd welcome to join us for a ride anytime. Pop over to our website and check us out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW ! Thank-you for al these replies .I never knew there were so many burgies and scooter owners ...really .

I took the motorcycle class already , got the helmet need the rest .
Anyone here ever buy a leather jacket on-line ? Please post a link ..

Minnmax I am in brooklyn park just a hop away from the twin cities . I will go to your linked web page and browse it thanks .

Today is a great day to practice riding its finally cool and I am also on vacation wooohooo
:lol:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Gear...

Krystals,

I just bought a great Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 Ladies jacket from The Helmet Shop. They have great pricing, excellent customer service and free shipping. I happen to live about 45 miles away so I went to visit them. I was impressed with their knowledge of not only helmets but gear in general. Very clean, neat store as well. You can see pics on their site.

Did a lot of research and was glad I chose them. They carry gloves, jackets, pants, jeans and everything else you need for riding.

Dee

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hey Dee :)

So would it be premature some serious ridin' is expected? 8) Have you found a supplier of candy apple paint?

Nice website too - never heard of MAP pricing so learned something there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts