Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read the 2021 Piaggio Beverly will drop the 350cc for a 300cc and 400cc Euro 5 compliant engine. Maybe see it in the U.S.? Coming out in a standard and a S (Sport) version.

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Premium Member
13,097 Posts
It looks interesting and all... but... I mean...

I have little problem looking my Harley Hogger buddies in the eye and saying "I'm rolling the Burgman." I just don't think I can look ANYONE in the eye and say "I'mma hop on my Beverly and... " nope. I'm already out. Can't even complete the joke.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just read the 2021 Piaggio Beverly will drop the 350cc for a 300cc and 400cc Euro 5 compliant engine. Maybe see it in the U.S.?
New 2021 Piaggio BV350 Beverly Tourer 350cc Scooter Review & Ride
[EDIT] Vespa Motorsport
3 months ago
This is the latest that is currently available for sale in the US. We'll hopefully see the redesigned model soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha
It's worse than that. The bike is a BV350.
BV.
B-V.
Beeeev.
Beav....er.

Still a technically-advanced and very competent motorbike, but the name is... unfortunate.
Not Kymco-level unfortunate... but not optimal.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
It's worse than that. The bike is a BV350.
BV.
B-V.
Beeeev.
Beav....er.

Still a technically-advanced and very competent motorbike, but the name is... unfortunate.
Not Kymco-level unfortunate... but not optimal.
So... The Beverly Beav... uhm...
If you have a group of people riding these, would they be a gang? Or a bevy of BVs?

A Bevy of Beverlys (Beverlies?)?

A Beaver Bevy?

If you have a group of the smaller bikes and one 400, would that would be the big beav... OK, I'll stop, now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
We have a saying over here in Yorkshire, England. Not sure it will translate, but........
"You can call me what you like, but don't call me late for my dinner."

If it suits, go with it, and sod ignore the rest of 'em.
Or do what one mate did 'cos he didn't like Yamahas, but did like his Yam 660 single - put some BMW badges on it!
The number of folks that did double takes on that bike.:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Here in Canada we regard the beaver as a noble animal and even have one on our nickle. How many of you have ever given your ride a woman's name?

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have a future date with Beverly, and may even take her home! I may upgrade to a BV350 next. Waiting for the dealer to get them back in stock. All my mini vans when I was younger were named Bernadette, or Bernie for short.

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
I'm a 650 addict vs. the 400 but with the lowered native storage of the gen II 650s I keep finding reasons to not look at them, so this actually could be a neat bike. We'll see how it sorts out with storage and such.
Even the "Heading out to hop on my Beverly" line leaves ya ahead of the Harley's IMHO since they prefer to go out and ride a hog..I don't judge them for that of course..to each their own long's it's all consensual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts