Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished 1140 mile trip on the 400, butt was sore in the first 100 miles and got worse from there. Build a better seat.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I find the seat very comfortable, just too far from the ground.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I like my 650 seat - except the hump won't move back as far as I'd like. I'd also be interested in having the whole seat a bit taller - but the more room back is more important for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
More Comfortable Seat

Three things I don't like about the Burgman seat:

1. It won't move back far enough for comfortable leg position.
2. It is not comfortable as a seat - should be wider, better cushioned and with a slight "bucket" contour to it so you don't feel like you're falling forward.
3. Vinyl is the worst material for a motorcycle seat. Why all bikes don't come with either leather seats or real sheepskin seats I don't know. Every bike I've had in 44 years of riding I've had to replace the seat with leather or sheepskin. These are the only two materials that BREATHE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe options?

Having options on which seat one wants when the machines are bought from Suzuki would be really nice, as would being able to upgrade seats without having to go to Corbin or diy. I've seen online that a lower seat is available overseas, but not here. More choices would be great!

·
Registered
340 Posts
UNCOMFORTABLE SEAT!!

I found the SEAT to be the absolute worst thing about a FANTASTIC bike! I also found that after 30 minutes or so in the saddle, I was ready to get off the bike. Unfortunately I commute all OVER the place as a photographer so I am on the bike ALL day long.

Martin

·
Registered
64 Posts
Suzuki Burgman AN650K5

Hello,
The first thing I want ti say is THANK YOU Suzuki for building this great Scooter/Bike I am 65 years old and its the best bike I have ever had. I am a larger person and it fits me fine. My wife love's the size of the storage compartment, and I like the handeling and the gas mileage it gets. The dealer where we brought it does the maintinance on it and does a super job and could not be happier with the Suzuki Burgman AN650K5 we hope that all the people that work at Suzuki have a great Xmas and New Years :lol: . It is so nice to get what you pay for!..........Walter Bryant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts