Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have posted this a long time ago, but I guess better late than never. I live in Corydon, Indiana; which is about 25 miles west of Louisville, Kentucky. While I don't own a Burger yet, I still enjoy riding bikes and scooters of all sizes. If anyone ever travels down Interstate 64 through Southern Indiana, stop on by the scooter shop where I work. Maybe I could trade you an Italjet Dragster for your Burgman :D :wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Well official greetings and welcome to the forum :lol: Hope you get your own Burgman soon.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have been know to scoot across 64 to Louisville (as well as the other way, to St. Louis, or to Nashville, or to . . . you get the picture) on a whim. Next time, I'll know where to take my break. 8)

Steve

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop on in :D

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Bout darn time chewbacca! Yup yup yup. Maybe you could post a request as to how to JACK one! :twisted:

Just kidding! Welcome - uh, from my ghost of posts past!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Randy,
I had to at least try, didn't I? :wink:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Randy said:
To quote a line from a famous British sitcom "if you don't ask, you don't get" :)
But I always ask and never get, and I always get what I don't ask for. Maybe I shouldn't ask for a Burgman and I'll get one...hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
185 Posts
Better late than never....

Glad to see your introduction, JD.

Keep on wishin' for the Burgman....wishes do come true!

Susan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts