Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning several motorcycle over the decades I began visiting many dealership to test ride various bikes. Price was not a factor in my choosing and I rented a few runner up's for the day or weekends. Yes, I even tried the BMW scooter! In February 2013 bought a new but left never ridden 2012 Burgman 650 Executive. I have ridden all over TN and already racked up 5,000 miles! With the exception of the seat:mad:, I remain pleased with my final choice. I love this machine:D

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you have found the Burgman Grin, enjoy and ride safe. Try an Alaska Leather pad for your seat, it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Dude, You are a slacker! {Tongue firmly planted in cheek} I bought my 2006 400 on May 24 of this year and have put 4200 on her since then :) Previous owner was averaging 1000 a year. I'm getting in app. 1000 a month.

Glad you are having fun. Me too! The secret is all these great roads we have here in TN. (Well east of the Tennessee River anyway.)

Welcome to the best Burgman forum ever. - Sirkitrider

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
After owning several motorcycle over the decades I began visiting many dealership to test ride various bikes. Price was not a factor in my choosing and I rented a few runner up's for the day or weekends. Yes, I even tried the BMW scooter! In February 2013 bought a new but left never ridden 2012 Burgman 650 Executive. I have ridden all over TN and already racked up 5,000 miles! With the exception of the seat:mad:, I remain pleased with my final choice. I love this machine:D
What part of Nashville? I live just over the border in Kentucky in Bowling Green. Maybe we can meet sometime for coffee.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts