Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at work today, cleaning up some scooters(alot of rain today), I saw several bikes coming down the road. The next thing I know, there are over 20 bikes pulling into the shop parking lot. Most of them(about 12) were all sport tourers. BMW's, Honda ST 1100's and 1300's. But right in the middle of the pack were 9 Burgman 650's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in heaven.
None of the riders were local so I asked if any of them were members of this site. Not one of them was!!! I told them about the site, and all the helpful info available on it. Most of them don't even have a computer, but the couple who do said they would check it out sometime. Out of the 9 Burgers there, only 1 of them was blue, which also happens to be my favorite!!! The owner asked if I had ever rode one, to which I replied yes. He let me take his for a 20 mile ride, and when I came back 2 things happened; 1- I did not want to get off of it, 2- The infamous "smile" began and still has not went away 10 hours later!!! Riding a Burg with over 25,000 miles was alot better than one with only 5 miles on it. If any of those guys ever get on this site, especially the owner of the blue one(his name was Steve) I just want to say....THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sew kewl deude!

Now it's gonna be a loooong winter! :(

Steve

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hang in there guys. We've enjoyed dandelions blooming on Christmas day a few years back. We got out the antique open cab firetruck and drove it around. There were lots of bikes out on Christmas day taking advantage of the fine weather. If it were to happen this year it will be the Burgman coming out for the day. JD's memory of his ride may just get him through the winter months. BTW, the days start to get noticeably longer about the end of January.
JD, put a post-it on your bathroom mirror that says: Gotta get me a 650 Burgman (repeat three times daily)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
JD said:
He let me take his for a 20 mile ride...
I've noticed that Burgman riders tend to be some of the nicest people. Of course, we're so addicted to our Burgmans we want to get everone else 'hooked' on them too. Just be careful of the 'post Burgman depression' if you don't get to ride one for awhile JD. :wink:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billmeek said:
JD said:
He let me take his for a 20 mile ride...
I've noticed that Burgman riders tend to be some of the nicest people. Of course, we're so addicted to our Burgmans we want to get everone else 'hooked' on them too. Just be careful of the 'post Burgman depression' if you don't get to ride one for awhile JD. :wink:
IT'S ALREADY SET IN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT A BURGER, NEED A BURGER, LOVE THE BURGER..........UH, sorry about that guys. It's true though, every Burgman rider I have ever met have been some of the nicest people. I hope I don't give them all a bad rep once I get mine though..... :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts