Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a line on an 2006 650. I don't know what the standard items have as I haven't seen it yet. I do know its not an executive model.Is 4,200 a good price. 5K miles.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Depends on condition. If its in great shape, had all the fluids, tires and coolant changed, I'd say its a good deal. Also we've no idea where you live. Some places have very few available used and hence command a higher price. If there is some work to be done, I'd start deducting. 4,200 is on the side of being ready to ride, no work necessary.

Congratulations and welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I got my 2005 Burgman 650 for $3400 last August, it had less then 2700 miles on it and spent most of it's life in a garage. Guy I bought if from rode it for three seasons then it sat mostly unused till I bought it. I hit 6900 miles earlier tonight. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have to say you are making an excellent choice in brand and model. A Burgman 650 with 5,000 miles on it cannot be to far wrong. If it starts runs and drives with no strange noises and goes down the road okay, you probably got a bargain at $4,200.00. Regardless of what he PO says, look at it closely, and do the fluids, check the tires and brakes (that sort of thing) then enjoy it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Got a line on an 2006 650. I don't know what the standard items have as I haven't seen it yet. I do know its not an executive model.Is 4,200 a good price. 5K miles.
That certainly is a fair price. I paid $4000 for my 2007 Exe with 3500 miles in August of last year. Even though it was parked from November until March it now has almost 11,000 miles on it. I guess I really love this bike.

Here's the funny thing- I bought the Burgman so that I wouldn't be putting so many miles on my Goldwing. Just yesterday I sent my PC800 saddle off to Terry's Custom Seats to be made more comfy for me so I will not be putting so many miles on my Burgman!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts