Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HF is doing it again, you can get the 1/2' torque wrench for $9.99 with the coupon code: ( 40108877 ) HF 1/2" Torque Wrench

The 3/8" and 1/4" can still be had for $12.99.

I have a couple of these trickle chargers and they work great for the price:

[attachment=1:2j9s0mlb]hr foat charger 08312012.JPG[/attachment:2j9s0mlb]

a general 20% off coupon good till 08/31/2012

[attachment=0:2j9s0mlb]hf 20 off 08312012.JPG[/attachment:2j9s0mlb]

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few new coupons:

[attachment=2:1dykfhgh]hf brake bleeder 09302012.JPG[/attachment:1dykfhgh] [attachment=1:1dykfhgh]hf torque wrench 09302012.JPG[/attachment:1dykfhgh] [attachment=0:1dykfhgh]hf digital caliper 09302012.JPG[/attachment:1dykfhgh]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They stopped giving away the free flashlights. I've only got about a dozen left after the ones I have lost & given away.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gruntled said:
They stopped giving away the free flashlights. I've only got about a dozen left after the ones I have lost & given away.
they no longer advertise in the Sunday papers but you can still find the free coupons for the the flash lights and what not in the back of certain magazines, like popular mechanics, bike/auto mags etc...

I have so many flash lights, digital multi-meters, screw drivers and what not to last me a few life times... I am a big fan of HF

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
LeDude said:
they no longer advertise in the Sunday papers but you can still find the free coupons for the the flash lights and what not in the back of certain magazines, like popular mechanics, bike/auto mags etc...

I have so many flash lights, digital multi-meters, screw drivers and what not to last me a few life times... I am a big fan of HF
They do still advertise in the Seattle paper. But just sign up for email and your inbox will have so many coupons. Its just hard to clip them off the screen, I go through so many monitors that way. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm assuming that you all realize that the tools Harbor Freight sells are PURE JUNK?

I've seen people snap studs and bolts off torquing them with these wrenches by waiting for the "click" that never comes. But, hey... it's your bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
couldn't agree more. everything they sell is crap. live and learn.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DL-11 said:
I have seen people snap studs and bolts off torquing them with these wrenches by waiting for the "click" that never comes. But, hey... it's your bike.
they must have a special sub-brand for Belize... I haven't had any problem with any of their torque wrenches, have had them checked by pros and they are within +- 2/5% which is quite acceptable for a DIYer wrencher...

not sure I would use one on an air-plane, but for the rest of us mortals, they seem to do the job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts