Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I don't have my 2013 Burgman 650 any more I can start to get rid of a few extra items I have sitting in the cabinet for that scooter.

All of these items will fit in a 2013-2018 Burgman 650.

TWO NEW IN BOX Wix 51359 oil filters. Asking $3 each + shipping or $4 for both + shipping.
Rectangle Packaging and labeling Carton Font Electric blue

OEM headlight bulbs. These were taken out of mine and replaced with Hella bulbs when I was troubleshooting a headlight issue that turned out to be nothing to do with the bulbs. The connector turned out to have become corroded. These were tested after I fixed the connector and were verified to still be good.
Asking nothing but the shipping cost for these. $0.00 + shipping cost.
Wood Engineering Electric blue Auto part Gas

OEM seat lift strut. There is also nothing wrong with this item. I replaced with a stronger strut since I had a Corbin seat on my Burgman. Corbin seats are significantly heavier than stock seats so there was a need for a stronger strut for that. This strut was working great (other than having to hold up a heavy seat when opened) when I took it off. This strut WILL NOT work on any Burgman 650 older than 2013 since it is a shorter strut than on the earlier models.
Asking nothing but the shipping cost for these. $0.00 + shipping cost.
Pen Writing implement Office supplies Ball pen Wood

Of course you can send me a PM or post to ask any question about these items only in this thread.

And naturally you have the option of riding by my place, or somewhere nearby, to pick any of these up in person. :giggle:

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already bought the Hella Light Upgrade on you recommendation …. I had it in my Amazon List when I got a notification the price had dropped to $10.81 from $16.48 😇.

Will buy both oil filters if still available.
Please PM me with your details.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oil filters sold...

@DarisPakar , so you got them OK?

Headlight bulbs and OEM seat lift strut still available for only shipping cost.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got ‘em thanks for taking the time to find the perfect box and perfect packaging.
Just happened to have that box. We seem to get more stuff from Amazon these days. And newspaper still makes good packing material, we never read the paper but the city seems to throw it on our driveway every week. :)
Makes good kindling for a charcoal grill also. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts