Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday, I learned that a fellow rider and BUSA member, Neil Ware has passed away. Perhaps some of you may remember him or had ridden with him. Neil was from Allen, TX and rode a 650 Exec.

Neil, Craig, Steve, Robin and I rode to Colorado from Texas back in 06 completing a 3000 mile loop in a week. We all still brag on that trip as being one of our best vacations, ever. I'll dig up a pic later and post of Neil next to his bike with Pikes Peak in the background.

Neil enjoyed scooters as he had a garage full. I told you about his 08 Exec. and he also owned a 400 and a Vino. He told me he'd go to the store for some milk and get home several hours later or ride a hundred miles for a haircut. Neil loved his grandchildren too as they occupied a large part of his retirement. Consequently, we didn't see much of Neil since our Colorado ride. So Neil, if you're reading this I'll be seeing you down the road and we'll kick some tires together.

Dan

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Neil's board name was Eltee. He will be missed.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Yeah, I had some good conversations on here with Eltee. Let his family know we are here and wish fond memory's to last for ever.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
The last alarm...out of service...
ride free Brother.......
thanks for the memories...
I'll see ya at the ice cream shop.....

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
I also had the opportunity to ride a few times with Eltee. I am shocked to hear of his passing. Thoughts and prayers go to his family.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Dan's 3 pictures...picture #3
from the left...
Robin
Neal..Eltee
Steve..MaxFun
Craig..Buffalo

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan's 3 pictures...picture #3
from the left...
Robin
Neal..Eltee
Steve..MaxFun
Craig..Buffalo
Right on Duster. Pic 3 was in Pagosa Springs after a long day riding 160 across from Walsenburg.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
So sorry to hear of his passing. Now he gets to ride free. My prayers go out to his family.

Requiescat In Pacem, Eltee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts