Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the errudite members of this eclectic gathering there seems to be an opportunity to see your opinion cast in tablets of stone - no - just paper this time - in the pages of Scoot Magazine.

But note the short time fuse of September 21.

This message lifted from one of the maxi-scoot Yahoo forums (for the convenience of the yahooless):

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:59:10 -0000
Subject: Maxi-Scooter owners-give us your opinions!

Scoot! magazine recently had several maxi-scooters for a 3-week test ride. While we've formed some opinions on what we think about the scooters, I'd like to hear from owners of 2004 models to see what their impressions are.
What type of maintenance have you done? How satisfying is it to own one?
What do you like/dislike about the scooter? What is the most surprising thing about it, good or bad?
Please send your comments to me via email. Include your full name, city/state, model & year, and make sure we have a way to contact you in case we need clarification.

Our Winter issue will compare almost a dozen high-displacement scooters
(Aprilia, Honda, Suzuki, Kymco) and we'd love to have your input! Deadline is September 21.
-april
this email has come from my personal email, but instead-please respond to: april(AT)scootquarterly(DOT)com

·
Registered
428 Posts
I saw that. While I really don't have the time to respond, I thought I'd email her a link to this site, but I bet you already did that, didn't you mate?

Peace.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
pauljo said:
They want owners of 2004 models, so technically, I'm disqualified. :(
Their loss.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bleeder said:
I saw that. While I really don't have the time to respond, I thought I'd email her a link to this site, but I bet you already did that, didn't you mate?

Peace.
Moi :!: - Non! :oops:

But to be honest these journos would not want to plough thro' all this stuff.

They want some concise experience reports from owners that they can editorialise into the article.

They do say they want 2004 model experience but then ask later in the email to state model and year - so there is a bit of ambiguity for you.

Anyway , what is the freakin difference between the 2003/4 models - there are not significant ownership issues between them - are there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts