Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally took a dive in the deep end today and put money down on a Silver 2004 Burgman 400 . The dealer took my 1993 Suzuki GS500E as a trade in . As the deal goes that they will take my GS500E in right away to see if they can sell it over the winter and then in April 2005 ( when Canada will turn back into Spring ). I will be picking up the Burgman .
With trade the Burgman 400 is going to cost me $ 5,750.00 which includes 15 % Taxes , Assembly & PDI and Shipping . The dealer gave me $ 3,299.00 for my GS500E which includes a Corbin Seat and Rifle Fairing . He gave me what I was going to try to sell both of them on Ebay for . So now that saves my trying to sell them myself .
Thanks to Norman and the rest of you good people for all your helpful advise . I will have more questions in the furture and I sure know where to turn .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,363 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. It's going to seem like a long Winter though! I usually lose about 3 months to old man Winter here in Nebraska. Boy do I hate that! All depends on when the snow comes. I can deal with the cold, but once they start spreading that sand and salt I am done until the first good Spring rain washes the roads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the Burgman purchase. Seems a long wait to ride though. Is the April date set by you or the dealer?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,296 Posts
Seems a very long wait to be without a bike - or have got other wheels? (PTW)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys , thanks for your responds . I will still have my GS500E for a couple of weeks yet before I have to turn it over to the dealer . One good thing is that I don't have to go through the hassel of winter storage this year and in the spring I will have a brand new Motorcycle waiting for me . That April closing date is something that they had to put on the contract because it is not fully paid for yet . I could pick it up before April if Old Man Winter decides to leave Ontario , Canada early .
Great Forum and I am learning lots from you people
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top