Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm extremely excited to finally be an official member of this site. I have been reading over my husband's shoulder for quite some time now, and decided the time had come for me to get out on my own. I recently purchased a Burgie 400, and have had so much fun, I've almost convinced my brother to get one for himself!

Thanks for making this such a great, informative site!

Holly

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. I have been a member here for a while now. I finally just recently bought a 2005 Burgman 400 myself. Things are different when you were just here reading posts and did not actually have a Burgman (or at least they were for me). Now that you have your own if you are like me I pay closer attention to posts. Congrats on the new Burgman and hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome Holly! Glad to have another here on the site. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums (from out of lurk mode) Holly. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the Burgman 400. I'm sure you'll have a blast on it.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Welcome to the GREAT Burgman world.

I too have a Burgie 400 and LOVE it.

Have you and your love ones taken a basic riding course, I do highly recommend one for everyone.

Be safe and have fun

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Holly and glad you stopped lurking and started participating. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lurking?

I didn't realize I was lurking about. :oops: You think that's bad, Kevin, my hubbie, has been lurking about for over a year!! :shock: He says he'll sign up when we get a faster computer, you know, one that doesn't crash and burn every five minutes. But I was too excited about my ride to wait any longer.

Thanks so much for the very hearty welcome!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
lurking isn't bad.
I think just about everyone here lurked for at least a little while before posting or registering! :D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, Holly! Welcome (officially) to the ICOBO. :hello2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts