Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ,FINALLY Picked up my new 2005 650 Friday night. This thing is sooo much faster than I thought it would be. Haven't riden it too much 'cause of the rain, but enough time to do the "motoman break in " on the way home from the dealer. http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm.
A real big thanks to Airwalk for the pictures of the oil change, I really don't think I could of figured it out from the manual, it's not too detailed. Finding those bolts would have been like finding Elmo! :( .
Looking forward to summer, riding the burgman and maybe meeting some other Burgman owners.
Lumberman

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations on the new 650 Lumberman. I do love the instrumentation on the 2005. It is clear here today but cold. On go the long-johns cause I'm riding to work. Have fun :blob7:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Lumberman and welcome to the forum. Congrats on receiving your new 650. I'm glad that the photos were helpful in your first oil change.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I am glad to see you are close by. I am in Columbia, just down the road from you. I am a member of the Patapsco SCRC club and we meet on Tuesday nights around 6:00 pm at the Stone Cellar in the basement of the Blue Pointe Grille on Rt. 40. You are welcome to stop by. Plus, they have good food there. We are real loosy goosy about our rules and they don't mind alternative bikes. That's probably because there aren't that many Harley owners. I am the only scooter so far, but would love to have company.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Lumberman. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice to meet you, Lumberman!

The guy who organized the Subaru SVX 10th Anniversary meet, in Lafayette, IN, lives in Ellicott City. He's a great guy, with impeccable taste in cars. And you, in turn, are a great guy, with impeccable taste in bikes. Must be the water. :D

Steve

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome neighbor,

I also live in Ellicott City and have had my 650 since July 04. PM me if you want to get together and ride. I work on Tuesday's so haven't been able to get to Maryvande's meeting, but hope to participate in any future rides.

I've been riding in this area for 25+ years, and know a few good roads to cruise on.

Is this your first scooter/motorcycle?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you all for the welcome.
This place seems like a real nice place to visit. Hope I can contribute a little bit to the forum myself.
Lumberman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts