Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m looking to replace the Stock stems with quality 90 degree stems on my 2012 Bergman 400. Can someone recommend the proper size and a On-Line vendor ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Walk in to your local Napa store - they should have, or be able to get just what you need without having to order on line and ship. Or, almost any tire store (like Discount Tires) should have.

·
Administrator
18,717 Posts
David, make sure that if you do get the 90 degree ones that they have a nut that holds they tight. I had the local Honda/Suzuki/Victory/... shop put two goldwing ones on my bike and within 6 months or less I had the stem fail at 60+ MPH in a corner.

Side note, where ya from? There is a Reimer family in Auburn WA and David went to Auburn Sr High.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fathers Family migrated from Germany many years ago and settled in North Jersey, Orange area. I'm not aware of any relatives in WA but I was stationed at NAS Whidbey Island, Love that part of the U.S. Thanx for the advice

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I got mine off of Ebay for my 400. They worked great!

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got this updated reply from the vendor this morning

"Ed,

I can do $22.50 shipped for them.

Anyone in the USA will have it in 1-3 business days.

Pricing has changed recently, and minimum advertised price is now $26.95, however, I am able to offer these at the $22.50 price through one of our retailers.

You can share this link with them and tell them to use the BUY NOW buttons they see on that site to purchase their valves. This will save a 4-5 bucks for them.

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/group-b...0-shipped.html

Cheers,
Maniy "

1 - 8 of 8 Posts