Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A moment of silence for all those that died that day and to all those who died after and to all those who will die because of it in the future.

Never Forget !

Please comment on where you were that day.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thank you, I was in Reno, Nev. attending a seminar on a new records management system being implemented in our county jail. Staying at the Silver Legacy, I went downstairs to the conference area that morning for coffee and donuts, the room was full of tv's playing video, over and over. It was to be a week long event, cut short of course. Being close to home, I had my wife with me, and had driven to Reno from Oregon, so we went home, other attendees that flew in had a heck of a time getting out of town, scrambling for rental cars, anything they could find.
It was and still is unbelievable, I think of that morning, and all those people every time this date comes around.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I was on a construction site when the word went out in UK someone had a radio and 100 guys crowded around it, the site came to a complete standstill and all were silent as we listened to live news commentary. One of those days etched into your life. RIP all those poor souls lost all due to human lust for killing others for pathetic reasons and religion.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I can never forget. Its on my birthday

Such a sad day. I was at work. Spoke to my wife she said some plane crashed into the tower. Maybe a small plane

I have it recorded live. Imo it could have been prevented. They had intelligence on it. Or as some conspiracists ssy it was govt done.

The whole thing seems so weird. Like a "go all out" hollywoodmovie

Those images of people jumping out of the building. Crep. I start to tear. And now 200k more.. Sheesh. Feels do unreal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts