Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round trip. It was just so beautiful outside today that I just had to take a ride to somewhere.

Took a spin out to Seaside and the Grayton Beach area this afternoon about 38 miles east of here. Seaside is where they filmed "The Truman Show." There's a neat little road that meanders through all of these Beachside resorts. It's Hwy 30-A. I stumbled into the Jazz Festival a whole lot of people and cars just jammed into every nook and cranny available to park. I thought that man - this is so cool, if I wanted to stop and futz around I could park anywhere! I don't recall which beach town that was in. Here's snap of the area.

http://www.graytonbeach.com/map2.gif

I had a wonderful time. Gas mileage improved a bit to 47.72 mpg vs the 45.8 of last tank.

Tons of bikes everywhere - and not a burgman to be found!!! :D There were a bunch of those little 50cc rental scooters out though. Pulled up to a stop light next to some guy in a late model jag - He was smiling and looking at my bike - he gave a thumbs up - I gave him the Victory/Peace sign - and off I went.

Wonderful little jaunt. :)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Pete wrote (snipped)
he gave a thumbs up - I gave him the Victory/Peace sign - and off I went.
And here I though the 60's were dead :lol:
makes me almost feel like getting my old VW bus back. :)
Glad you had a good ride, many more to come..

·
Registered
848 Posts
Randy said:
And here I though the 60's were dead :lol:
makes me almost feel like getting my old VW bus back. :)
And here I thought the 60's were dead :lol:
makes me feel like getting in the back :wink: of my old VW bus

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Well. It would appear that Volkswagen made a big mistake when they produced the nostalgia "Beetle" model. They obviously should have done the Bus. Optional "Flower" paint scheme. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts