Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll grant you that cargo and parcels still arrive in Boise via covered wagon and pony express so maybe that's why the dealer told me the 6, 650's (all already presold) were not arriving until April. Any update from the real world out there regarding arrival? Thanks, george
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
I talked to my local dealer a few days ago and he said they were still expecting their order mid to late March.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,402 Posts
I asked my dealer on Saturday when the 2005s were due and was told they are not ordering any 2005s until they sell their 2004s.

Must have a bunch :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
lilleyen said:
I asked my dealer on Saturday when the 2005s were due and was told they are not ordering any 2005s until they sell their 2004s.

Must have a bunch :wink:
They must have. I hope they discount them quite a bit, or they will never get the 05's!!! :cry: Maybe you could pick up an 04 for a decent price? The wife may not object if it was about a grand or more less than a new one :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once again the dealer said arrival of 650's on the west coast has been delayed until April. Darn tough on a guy itchin to go, sitting by the phone waiting for the call. Am I the only one getting this late shipment info? Hopefully it's wrong.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,402 Posts
JD said:
They must have. I hope they discount them quite a bit, or they will never get the 05's!!! :cry: Maybe you could pick up an 04 for a decent price? The wife may not object if it was about a grand or more less than a new one :wink:
snipped

Actually they had them offered for $1000 below list.
Saturday they offered me another $300 off so I took it.
$1300 below list, plus 15% off on any accessories or clothing etc.

Fair deal I think.

Can't expect them to give them away.

Seems like a good dealership to me.
Not all are I hear, so I'm lucky to live here.

Probably take delivery in April or early May.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. If you want, you could buy me one too! :wink: :D 8) :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
lilleyen said:
snipped
Actually they had them offered for $1000 below list.
Saturday they offered me another $300 off so I took it.
$1300 below list, plus 15% off on any accessories or clothing etc.

Fair deal I think.

Can't expect them to give them away.

Seems like a good dealership to me.
Not all are I hear, so I'm lucky to live here.

Probably take delivery in April or early May.
I was in a dealer on the weekend and they were offering '04 AN400's at $1000.00 off list, 20% off accessories, plus there is the no interest, no payment for 6 months financing deal. It is sweet, but until I'm working I'm Burgless. Of course the sun is shining and the birds are chirping these days, just to taunt me :wink:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top