Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all set to buy a Burgman 650 only to find its seat height and ergos are too high up for my 5'1" frame. My next bike up may be either another company's big scoot or a Ridley. Please consider lowering kits or other options for those shorter riders who'd like to move up from the 400.
Thank you!
Bryna

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I second the motion!

I think maybe an adjustable seat hinge or better yet, an OEM optional, or aftermarket seat with a lower pan.
Whatever!

I'm sure there is a way to do this without compromising the storage area too much.

Just lowering the front of the seat at the hinge would contribute too much to the "sliding forward" effect I have heard complants about here.

We are not talking about a big change here. An inch, or inch and half at most would make a big difference to a lot of us!

I too, would like to sit IN the seat and not ON it!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Suzuki sells a lower seat for the 650 in Japan. I just checked the conversion rate, about $380. We just need to get some of those Japanese accessories in the US. Please

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm 6' 3" tall - I'd like an option for a seat for taller people. I think simply making it without the adjustable hump (pad and cover it of course) would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts