Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello this is my first Burgman and I wanted to know if it naturally makes this heavy vibrating sound that feels like it's coming from under the steering wheel after I you hit around 50 mph.? Want to know if it's natural?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello, Have you rode any motorcycles before! My suggestion is take it back to the dealer if it is a new 650. If not find a good reputable Suzuki dealer and have it checked. My 650 is as smooth as riding in a Cadillac convertible.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
You come to BUSA for help and info. but do not even complete you profile which should include year & model of your bike for BUSA member to help you.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
No, it is not natural for a 650 to make a heavy vibration sound at any speed. Perhaps if you gave the year of the bike, how you came about havining it, how much riding experience in the bike, etc, and a better description of the problem, perhaps someone could suggest a cause. A video of the sound would be ideal.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I found my newish 2009 wiht only 4,000 km vibrated a bit compared to my silky smooth 2005. ( I think I even posted that up here )

That 2005 kept getting smoother and smoother up to about 20k.

The 2009 is equally smooth now but again it took to about 20k km to really get that turbine feel again.

So his is a new bike....but if under warranty get it checked.

psssst....That would "handlebars" OP....don't want to show your noob satus too obviously :D

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
If it's an older one used you might want to look at the front tire wear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts