·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty good :thumbleft:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
And all my days have been just like that ever since I got a Burgman... But of course the wife doesn't like the skinny Asian chick hanging around the house, always wanting another ride on the bike. :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for that!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's one of those after which i usually check my pocket for some extra cash :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
And all my days have been just like that ever since I got a Burgman... But of course the wife doesn't like the skinny Asian chick hanging around the house, always wanting another ride on the bike. :D
All my days have also been like that since I got a burgman, and the wife is a skinny chick who also likes to go for another ride on the bike! It's really what the Burgman smile is all about!

On the other hand, I can't understand how such a small guy manages to use the centre stand!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With such a light load it pulls as hard as me alone on the Hayabusa.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

On the other hand, I can't understand how such a small guy manages to use the centre stand!
If you feel it's hard to put on the center stand, you are doing it wrong.

Using the very front of the grab handle makes it easier than if you put your hand 10-15 cm further back.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Suzuki needs to translate the written text on that ad and then start running the ad here in the English speaking world. I would bet that their sales would pick up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts