Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wasn't going to sell any of the plastics but a local guy came over last night and was in desperate need of the front end stuff . So since I've recently acquired another complete set I'm going to sell these off . I also have lots of the mechanical stuff left , vastly more that what's in the pics .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Dang, just how many cats do you have, lol.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang, just how many cats do you have, lol.

I have no cats no dogs and no girl friends , I got the buckets from a lot of different people . I have every thing from an assortment of drywall screws to sand paper stored in them . They make great air and water tight storage containers , and on top of that they are FREE ! By the way FREE is my favorite color .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I have no cats no dogs and no girl friends , I got the buckets from a lot of different people . I have every thing from an assortment of drywall screws to sand paper stored in them . They make great air and water tight storage containers , and on top of that they are FREE ! By the way FREE is my favorite color .

TheReaper!
Funny I know someone else who uses those for storage but his wife has cats.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny I know someone else who uses those for storage but his wife has cats.
I like cats , dogs all kinds of animals .......as long as they are STUFFED !

Kids are better stuffed too . :D

TheReaper!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have any rear shocks foe ex.
I sent you the last pair and the post office lost them . By the way they sent me the label a few days ago that was some how got ripped off the box . My best guess is that box with the label ripped off , is at your post office in a pile of other mishaps . If I were you I would head over to your post office and ask them if they will let you look through their mishap section for those shocks . On this end I sent you the shocks and refunded your money when they were lost , that's all I can do . Let me know if you do head over to your post office .

Brad aka TheReaper!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have an 03 650 blue. Do you have the left rear panel and the floorboard cover? Would your year model be compatible with my bike?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an 03 650 blue. Do you have the left rear panel and the floorboard cover? Would your year model be compatible with my bike?
I have nothing in blue , I do have the left rear panel in black with the gas lid intact . All the tabs are present and it is very good very solid paint-able condition .

If you want blue you're going to have to look on eBay or Craigslist , but chances are even if you find the right color it will have some damage . Let me know if you are interested in the black piece , and either way good luck in your hunt .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have the leg shield?

Reaper, Do you have the left side front plastics? I think it may be called the leg sheild? Thanks Andy

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts