Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a 650 Burgman on eBay the other day that had been sold once and the deal had fallen through. Now there's a couple of people bidding over $14,000 on it. I really like my 650, but I'll sell it for $13,000 if anyone wants it. :)

·
Super Moderator
18,084 Posts
Like PT Barnum once said " There's a Sucker Born Ever Minute"

·
Registered
137 Posts
Crap, I'm in love with mine but I think I'll list mine tonight with a $12,000 reserve just to see what happens. Are they in that much demand? Didn't know I had such a diamond.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen people spot bogus ads before and bid them up rediculously high to keep someone else from getting suckered (while they contact eBay). But this one has 2 people bidding it up.

Okay - I'll do $11,000 - and I'll throw in my 50cc Yamaha Zuma II and a couple of helmets and a leather riding jacket and some tie downs and deliver it within 500 miles - but that's it!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
pauljo said:
OK, I give up. I can't let mine go for $10,500. :?

What am I saying? :shock:

$10,000 shipped. But that's as low as I'll go. :lol:

Consider it sold. Let me just go get my money changed to Yens. You didnt specify the currency so I'm assuming that there won't be any problems :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are trying to block the sale. The picture was teken in Germany, but the ad says the scooter is in NJ USA. The seller has deleted the bids and knocked it down to about $3,000.

Buyer beware...

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
The heck with Ebay, I see five 650's for sale right here in this thread :lol:
BTW Robert, what size is the jacket :lol:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Sudden interest in Burgmans

Is it me or has there been a jump in phone eBay Burgman sales? Does this happen throughout eBay Motors/Motorcycles? Am I just conscious of it since I am a Burgman owner? I'd like to see my UPS driver (all 135 lbs of skinny @$$) try to deliver a Burgman out the back of his truck! LOL

I'm not greedy...I'll take $8995 including shipping! :D Any takers?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Well all right now, open the gate & let em roll on in. I Have 8995 bid do I hear 8? Who'll give me 8?
This is my kind of auction when the price goes down. When it gets to five let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts