Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you Givi windshield users find extra wind pressure behind your head pushing you forward? If so, how do you remedy this? I notice my stock shield does not do this. It seems the Givi may be too tall. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Tim,

Click the search button at the top of the page and do a search on backpressure. You'll find several posts on it.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Tim, even the lowly 400's have the back pressure (if we ever get over 60 mph) ..........unless you cut the windshield down to eye level. Sounds like a subject for the Triad Scooter Group to take up at wednesday's meeting!

Tim used to be a 400 rider with our group until he deserted us 400 owners, like NormanB did, for a LARDY. We still let him keep his membership.

Last week we even let two Gold Wings, one a six cylinder, ride with us. They managed to keep up till we started up a mountian and the twisties sorta slowed them down. MIght even let a Hog ride with us sometime.

·
Super Moderator
8,083 Posts
Yes there is pressure but, I usually ride 2-up so I don't feel it, the passinger does.

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
Yep, every bike with a fulll size windshield has this to a greater or lesser degree. After a few thousand miles, I don't notice it any more. The answer is to just get used to it. Of course, YMMV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts