Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by the local Vegas Suzuki dealer today and they had 2 2003 bikes on the floor. A 650 Burg for $5599 and a 400 for $4499

If someone wanted a decent deal, come to Vegas.
-Bryan

I havent followed all of the prices for deals everyones been getting but this seems like a decent deal.

·
Registered
308 Posts
us$5,599 for the 650 - that's over $2k below msrp - is that brand new? That would be an awesome deal if they do not tack on huge 'extra fees' - what makes it even better would be that Vegas has no sales tax, is that correct?

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are both brand new. Im not sure if they will tack on the fees.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Nevada has no INCOME TAX. They have a very nice sales tax. If you are from out of state you would probably not have to pay the sales tax but you will likely have to pay it in your native state to register the vehicle.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Hmmmm.....

$2000 vrs an 1785 mile ride to get it home. Gotta admit, getting new the Burgman home and it's already (way) past the break in period is tempting. But I doubt I'm enough of an ironbutt to handle a 28 hour ride. I've been checking the local dealers and the 'best deal' I've been offered so far is $5200 + TN tax on a 03 AN400. My origional choice was the 400...but after reading all the comments on the forum, will opt for the 650 since I am looking at using the Burgman to commute to work 74 miles each way. I'm planning on visiting more dealers this and next weekend to try and locate a better deal. One sticking point on neg the price is few of the dealers here even stock the Burgmans at all. My closest dealer stated he would not be ordering any 04s unless he had a deposit up front.

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Play it right in Vegas and you can earn a few extra bucks to pay for the ride home, of course it may cost you more too. :lol:

-Bryan

·
Registered
46 Posts
The 650 in Vegas is $7G's out-the-door. Dealer wanted over $8G's OTD (yep, $2500 in fees). Talked him down to $7G's, including $100 in parts dept credit and 7.5% sales tax. That's still a decent deal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What I found to be the catch at most places with low prices is, to make up for the low price, they charge way to much for setup. So when Shopping around get the Total price with setup.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Vegas Vs. Tulsa

I got my brand new blue 03 burgman 650 two weeks ago in Tulsa,Ok.
I paid $6900 out the door with a four year warrenty throwed in.
I thought this was a fair deal for me and the dealer.What do you all think?
Happy in Arkansas
Doug

·
Registered
308 Posts
Re: Vegas Vs. Tulsa

doug collins said:
I got my brand new blue 03 burgman 650 two weeks ago in Tulsa,Ok.
I paid $6900 out the door with a four year warrenty throwed in.
I thought this was a fair deal for me and the dealer.What do you all think?
Happy in Arkansas
Doug
That's a heck of a deal. On one of the other messages in the 650 forum, a member's brother got it for $7k -- great deal too. I paid $7600 otd, and I am sick to my stomach now :shock:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: Vegas Vs. Tulsa

migz123 said:
That's a heck of a deal. On one of the other messages in the 650 forum, a member's brother got it for $7k -- great deal too. I paid $7600 otd, and I am sick to my stomach now :shock:
That would be my brother. Here's the story:

i8acobra said:
The 650 in Vegas is $7G's out-the-door. Dealer wanted over $8G's OTD (yep, $2500 in fees). Talked him down to $7G's, including $100 in parts dept credit and 7.5% sales tax. That's still a decent deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts