Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone point me to a website (preferably in English) where I can order custom 650 body parts I can fit myself? What I'm after firstly is to increase the front cowl / fairing area on the bike to have more road presence from the front.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Shazza
I am in the UK and had great difficulty in finding side wind deflectors and based of what I found is that Suzuki have stopped making them. I think me and my riding buddy found the last two sets in the UK. For some reason only known to Suzuki they have dramatically reduced the range of after market add ons. Hope you locate some.
Frank

·
Registered
245 Posts
Suzuki discontinued making the side wind deflectors for the older models when then redesigned the Burgman for the 2012 model year.

All I can find is universal deflectors, but they're suited for HD type of bikes. When I picked up my Clearview windshield back in October I mentioned the side deflectors to them. They said they would look into it but if they were only going to make a few a year it wouldn't be worth it.

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Don't know how I ended up with a double post.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I recently bought a set of leg wind deflectors from Zweirad Grisse, Germany. These were for my '08 Burgman. www.zweirad-grisse.deThey are the same as in the link posted by night-timer above.
Ok. It's a 6 years old post and a link to a site that's in German......

Looked around on the site and I see no side deflectors for 650 burgman. Maybe because I don't know anything about German I can't find them. Even if I did find them I wouldn't buy them. Just by looking at the pictures I can tell they're way to narrow.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not sure why you're referencing a post that's almost 6 years old...
My Burgman 650 is ten years old. It's a 2005 model with only 25000 miles on it. Still looks great, but when it comes to accessories and aftermarket parts, recent products (or posts pertaining to recent products) aren't appropriate (for me).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts