Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corbin S-Burg tall/long seat for 650 in black leather. Comes with Ovalbac backrest. Excellent shape. $390.00. Pick up in the Asheville, NC area or shipping at actual cost.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
that's a luxury seat, I'm sure you can ride all day long on that.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm interested.. PM sent. That's a very sweet seat ! Howhard is it to change the stock one out?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping info to PM requests Saturday.
Don't know why, but I had no PM's until this evening when 7 showed up. I was logged in.:confused:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Like when I get 4 voice mails all at once at work.. the digital age..Got your message, I replied..

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
It should take about an hour or so the first time you change it out.

1) remove shock pin
2) remove 4 10mm nuts from the bracket at the front of the seat
3) Unhook light connector.

Tie something around the light cable so it doesn't slip down, or add another hour fishing it back out.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm interested.. PM sent. That's a very sweet seat ! Howhard is it to change the stock one out?
I watched this:
Before I installed my Russell Day-Long.

Was even easier than the video. Start to finish tools all put away was about 30 minutes. If I ever put the stock seat back on (God forbid!) I should be able to do it in even less time.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Thanks forfinding the LeDude video.. VERY good as they all seem to be..I should have looked there.. I am buying this gorgeous seat and can'twait.. I assume that the install is prettty much the reverse.. seems pretty straightforward..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts