Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
And you think MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC don't have opinions all in lockstep? Those "mainstream" media are ALL much farther to the left than FOX is conservative. Not quite balanced, now is it?

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
Nope, You can't trust any of them.

That's why I get my news overseas.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Nope, You can't trust any of them.

That's why I get my news overseas.
You trust the news from overseas?

·
Administrator
20,096 Posts
Nope, You can't trust any of them. That's why I get my news overseas.
You trust the news from overseas?
I don't trust overseas news anymore that stateside but you do get a different view without most of the Right or Left wing adgenda.

It's like the Olympics broadcast on NBC, all USA biased and when I watch CBC or BBC I get a totally different view. NOT BETTER, just different.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
How the h e l l did a video of a motorcycle show turn into a political rant...??

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
My bad.

I nibbled and should have known better.

If you and others wish, I will move the "news" posts to the back Alley, where it should be.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Anyone besides me notice the guy didn't even put his helmut on right? He didn't do the chin-strap up.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Anyone besides me notice the guy didn't even put his helmut on right? He didn't do the chin-strap up.
Well, if you're only pretending to ride for the camera, why not only pretend to gear up, for the camera?

·
Registered
285 Posts
The people that let the reporter ride the scooter were very lucky that he didn't crash. Obviously, with the way he kept his feet down the whole time and not fastening his helmet, He was a first time rider.

Sam:)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Sorry to continue the thread hijack, but it's one of my personal hobbyhorses.
"What is that a Vespa?"

Doesn't anyone at FOX do research! Your a "news" organization.
<Soapbox Mode>
This is typical of all mass-media news.

Keep in mind that as a viewer, you aren't their customer.
Their customers are their shareholders and advertisers.
Their product isn't the news -- their product is YOU, as a viewer, to be sold to advertisers.
The news is just bait to keep you watching through the commercials.

It only has to be entertaining; being important, relevant, or even accurate is secondary. They're allowed to lie, too.

</Soapbox Mode>
Carry on mocking the report as you wish.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Paranoia strikes deep. Into your heart it will creep _______. Buffalo Sringfield, 'For what it's worth,' 1967.

FOX in my very conservative and humble opinion is the only news agency to watch to keep your brain from atrophying.

***** Sorry--California. Now I get it:(

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
And you think MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC don't have opinions all in lockstep? Those "mainstream" media are ALL much farther to the left than FOX is conservative. Not quite balanced, now is it?
Yoda, I have a K9 650 and a Harley Fatboy. I've seen your alias on the Harley forum.......no?

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Paranoia strikes deep. Into your heart it will creep _______. Buffalo Sringfield, 'For what it's worth,' 1967.

FOX in my very conservative and humble opinion is the only news agency to watch to keep your brain from atrophying.

***** Sorry--California. Now I get it:(
Plus ONE! Thanks for the truthful comment!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

I totally agree!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts