Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 with 25158 miles. $3200.00 Big luggage box. Good rubber front and back. Not the Executive model. Excellent running condition, some cosmetic damage from previous owner laying it down on left hand side. Left front turn lens broken, handlebar bent slightly on left side, silver plastic molding by kickstand broken off, some abrasion marks on left side.
Reeally, previous owner, not me!
Will get me down the road at 100+ at 6800 feet elevation if I really want to go that fast. 80 on freeway no problem, even with passenger. Live an hour from Town and seems like every time I want to go in on this scooter, I end up having to do an errand run, taking the car or truck. :mad: I haven't put very many miles on it in the 2 years I have had it, and figure someone else can make better use of it.

May consider trading for a 400. This 650 is too big for wife to take for a ride, too heavy. Figure 400 would be more her size, and still let me get some wind in my face from time to time. If she can take it out for a ride, she will be looking for ways to pay insurance instead of hassling me about cost of it. :D
Contact # is 505.269.6994 Ed
New Mexico area code

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Since you are a new member and this is your first post, you really should post pictures. Since there is damage, it should be highlighted as well.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
OK I think I'm gonna not like threads. Trying to figure out easy way to put pictures.
You have at least two options for posting pix.

1. If the pic you want to post is already online somewhere, click on the "image" link (fifth from the right just above the message box - looks like a mountain with the sun in a yellow sky) and put the URL of your image into the popup box. If you have popups disabled on this forum, it's going to keep this from coming up.

2. If the pic you want to post isn't online but is on your computer somewhere, scroll down past the message box. Under Additional Options, the second one is Attach Files. Click on this and browse to the image you want to post and the forum's software will take care of the rest.

As with most things, it's easy once you know how.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
You can email me the pictures and I will post them here.

However, since it is older and has some damage you should post it on Craigslist. Most members do not actually sell to other members as we already have a Burgman.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have listed on Craigslist in Albuquerque. Can be seen there. Few Burgmans out here, seems like they are all in Dallas and Phoenix.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
here are the pictures.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts