Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As was mentioned before, both the 650 and the 400 are awesome. I have had my 650 for a little over 3 months and just kicked over 1000 miles. Everytime I ride my 650 I marvel how easy it is to ride. I make up excuses to ride it because it is so much fun. This morning I made a short trip to K-Mart and an older guy pulled up in his big Chevy truck. I noticed that he was staring at my 650 as he parked next to me. He got out and was looking all over the scooter. I explained to him that it was an automatic trans and he almost fell over backwards. All he could say was how beautiful it was. Then he asked me how much it cost. I told him and he said, "that's three times cheaper than a Harley". I agreed with him.

Anyway, in my area of town there are a lot of empty roads and I take advantage of them practicing my manuevers. You know, leaning here and there to learn how the machine behaves.

Back to the subject. Did not get a chance to try out a 400. I just read all I could before buying my 650. Only after my purchase did I find BurgmanUSA, otherwise I may have bought a 400. I am extremely happy with the 650 though. :D

ZH

·
Registered
90 Posts
Both bikes are great.

I think everyone should have one of each :!:

One for the highway and one for the city street :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts