Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can you enlighten us as to if all the rumors are true? meaning, overdrive, turn signal colors, guages? Colors?
WE've all been waiting for this moment all winter long.

·
Registered
724 Posts
****, sound like Ohio is going to be overrun with burgmans
Thanks for the info. I'm really syched now about getting on '05. Maybe I'd better get to the dealers and get talking to them. I was going to wait till I could ride my intruder there, to show them what I had for a trade in. maybe I'd better not wait.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Casek,
I'm sure you're right about the region thing. I know here in northwest NYS, the mentality is mostly....HARLEY or nothing. most bikes here are harleys, then I'd say Goldwings, then crotch rockets. Very few metric cruisers here.
I'll definately be out of the loop if I get a Burgman. I remember when I got my suzuki inturder 1400, everybody in the neighborhood came running over for a look. Once they found out it WASN'T a Harley, they just walked away, kind of discusted like. Of course none of them rode any bike what so ever.
Oh well, I ride what I like, not what everybody else thinks I should ride. I really love my intruder. For me, its about as perfect a bike as I could ask for. I'm just hoping I'll feel the same about the Burgman when I get one. My health is what is driving me to get something with more protection for my arms and legs, or I'd be keeping the intruder. I like being a rebel (without a clue). Always have been. so the Brugman will just follow suit with the intruder...being different then what everybody else here rides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.