Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in to my local dealer today and was told the '05's were out and they had 4 of them and all of them were sold on the first day! THey had one 400 in the showroom. Dealer is ordering more as he cannot believe how "Hot" these are selling. The word is gettin' around!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer didn't have any on the floor, but should have some by end of next week. He sold the 4 he had the same day he got them. I did get the litature and it did say that the overdrive is new, as well as the clear lenses, colors were blue and silver, and the gas guage is different and should give you a better reading on how much fuel is left in the tank. I will try to get there next week to see the changes. He is suppose to call me when the next one arrives, (It too is already sold though) :(

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really think that sales will be a regional thing. Some areas will have huge sales, while others will have Burgman's sitting around in the show-room. THe dealer I saw was selling the 2005's for less than retail, thus quick sales. I assume that his second shipment will be much closer to retail. Supply and demand! :cyclops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.