Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
As I had told everyone before I brought my AN400 home on Dec. 21
and had 31 miles on it, well now it has 566 miles err Smiles on it and I went ahead and changed the oil. It was a piece of cake. Only now it's too cold again to ride. It's been ok at 40 or above, sometimes even a little below, but 30 or below espcecially with a wind is a little to cold for me. Norm said to tell what I think after I'd rode it a while, Well ( Excellente )
And I can say the same thing about the folks on this forum.
Thanks, Steve

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Steve

Glad you are enjoying the Svelte! :)

It is good to do your own servicing, saves big bucks AND you know it has been done. I am a bif softee - I think it helps develop both knowledge and empathy with the machine - in a male bonding sort of way :wink:

So - whats the overall verdict on the butt stop - with or without - and have you considered Jac Vinsons modification?

Stay safe. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jac Vinsons

NormanB said:
Hi Steve

So - whats the overall verdict on the butt stop - with or without - and have you considered Jac Vinsons modification?
I think I am going with the Jac Vinsons just as soon as my wife let's me have my allowance. :lol: By the way does the Jac Vinsons use the existing rails or do they come with there own?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Re: Jac Vinsons

swstiles said:
By the way does the Jac Vinsons use the existing rails or do they come with there own?
Jac's system uses the existing rails. As I understand it, it's an extender bar that fits between the plate the backrest is attacted to and the backrest itself. There's also an optional pad to cover where the buttrest was located. See :

http://www.io.com/~jungle/RV/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts