Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Suzuki Burgman 650
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a ruptured bicep tendon & rotator cuff surgery in December 2021. Was off work for 8 months, but got $19,000 + for partial permanent disability. Said to wife gonna spend $ to save $. So bought a 2003 Burgman 650 with 28,000 miles . First few tanks was in auto mode & best was 52 mpg, Last tank was with premium fuel & 98% manual shift mode, got 60 mpg & was still being spirited a few times. Hoping to get 65 with next few tanks. Gonna be getting a Atlas cruise with in the next month. Already ordered a Givi 56 max top case & amore light kit for it.

Got to go cool scooter & quick,
Peace to all with 2 on the road

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
yep . that savin money thang is workin out fine :ROFLMAO: welcome to the world of motorcycles! dang , that's a lotta damage to that arm! Do the emergency seat release mod, it's easy enough for a one armed man and more useful than an extra leg in a :poop: kickin contest

·
Administrator
18,089 Posts
From Roy, WA? Welcome to the Forums.
Man I need to ride thru Roy to get some Stuarts Summer sausage and some Peppered Elk Jurkey in McKenna.

Roy has some of the best Eggs in the Great NorthWet, Wilcox Farms.

Roy has a cop that will pull you over for doing 28 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. Take it to court and the Judge will say "If I wanted the speed LIMIT to be 28 MPH, I'd set it at 28 MPH. Any questions?"

• Haha
Reactions: mikeyMarine

·
Premium Member
2003 Suzuki Burgman 650
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't plan to be that guy as I know of small town cops, plus my addy is Roy but actually live right on SR 702, should be more like a McKenna addy. Stewards meets are great pepperoni's & jerkys ,but don't waste your time on ??? Great frozen pies. They require 6 Freaken hrs to bake.
Peace bro
Thomas is the name

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
From Roy, WA? Welcome to the Forums.
Man I need to ride thru Roy to get some Stuarts Summer sausage and some Peppered Elk Jurkey in McKenna.

Roy has some of the best Eggs in the Great NorthWet, Wilcox Farms.

Roy has a cop that will pull you over for doing 28 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. Take it to court and the Judge will say "If I wanted the speed LIMIT to be 28 MPH, I'd set it at 28 MPH. Any questions?"
Wow, get your eggs and get out of Roy... Slowly

·
Administrator
18,089 Posts
Roy, WA is a nice LITTLE town. Area Beautification Awards may be steep but..... I do my best not to have to pay them.

A lot of Military live and go thru Roy every day, 24/7. Its on the Southeast border of Joint Base Lewis-McCord.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Welocome, good for you getting 2 wheels!
I didn't ride MC until i was 43, in So Cal. Thought MC should be air cooled so bought a badly abused Shovelhead.
Not enough sense to do as you did and get a dependable Japanese bike 🙄

1 - 8 of 8 Posts