Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I did a quick Google search, recommended sidecar for(2013) Burgman 400 and the first link was, Texas Sidecars.com *
It's a sidecar, but I know nothing about them. You probably already knew about them. With a name like sidecarJIM you probably know a lot more about sidecars than I do. Are there a lot of sidecar dealer/manufacturer's for the 400 ? Welcome to the forum by the way, and do post and let us know what you end up doing.

* Update, Texas Sidecars are closed and out of business. :frown

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I did know about Texas Sidecars. They are pricey, almost as much as my 400. There must be some Chinese made ones for considerably less.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Try this guy. Knows all there is about sidecars. He said there was a way to add a sidecar to the 400 with no major modifications.

View attachment 25121

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I can try and find out which one shows up every year to our big Memorial Day ride.
It won't be until Memorial Day though but......It sure is pretty!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still no luck on sidecar search for 2013 400 ABS. Texas Sidecar only has kit for pre 2008. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Now that is really a Micro-Bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'm resurrecting this thread because I've tentatively decided to have a Cozy Sidecar installed on my 2014 Burgman 400. Any opinions or experiences with Burgman 400 sidecars? The reason for wanting the sidecar is my pillion buddy, Pugsley, is aging like me and I want more comfort for him.:wink

·
Administrator
20,096 Posts
Over the years a couple members have put sidecars on a Burgman 400, even 1 AN250 way back in 2006 when I joined some one did it.

Find the maker of this (British?) one:

Reactions: gec343 and OliverVB

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll be very interested in hearing how it works for you. I have two Goldies myself. And the side car would allow me to take them with me. Especially if I want to do an overnighter or something.

Life just isn't worth it if you can't spend it with your pup(s).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts