Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any suggestions as to mirrors that can replace the chrome ones that come with the 400? I would prefer black but even silver to match the body color would be a happy change. Thank you for the help...happy and safe riding!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I like the EMGO page you referred me to. They had a pair for $16.48, does that sound right? I hope to order them and get them on as soon as possible...(really don't like the chrome ones!).

·
Registered
496 Posts
Harry, were you referring to the EMGO Roadhawk mirrors in black? If so let us know what you think after you put them on and whether or not they give you a wider view of the rear than the std. ones.

Evelyn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will, I'm ordering them today and it should take a couple of days to receive them but as soon as I do I'll post a review...imho of course.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Harry wrote
will, I'm ordering them today and it should take a couple of days to receive them but as soon as I do I'll post a review
Truth is I don't care for the looks of the OEM mirror And if I can change the looks from around 20 bucks I will.
I just want to know if they fit, don't care to much what you can or can not see because my habit is to turn my head anyway.
And if they should affect the bike in anyway (handling / gas mileage) your review will no doubt let us know. 8)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The new Yamaha Majesty has black plastic mirrors. Though it'd be more expensive to order them as replacement parts from a Yamaha dealer compared to getting a set of aftermarket ones, that might be another option if you like the looks of those better. They're a bit more rounded on the front side, so they don't look like flat paddles sticking up from your bars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts