·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
352 Posts
His 400 looks a LOT different than my 400...? :confused:

Looked like he was enjoying it, though! :)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a previous version -- '03-06. I think the guy was under the influence of "scooter thing" before, but when eventually tried one, met with a couple of big surprises.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I had my 2005 clocked at 107mph actual on the Atlanta Motor Speedway a couple years ago. It was coming off the bank curve somewhat down hill off turn 4 and only for 1 timing segment. :cool:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've done some track days in my cars at Mid Ohio... I'm seriously tempted to go to a rider course with the 'Burg! :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember the '03 too for its agility. It is the main reason of my soft spot to Burgie family.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Loved my 400. Trailered to west coast and rode some of the coast hwy with my wife from San Diego to Huntington Beach. And then another time trailered to Colorado and rented a cabin in the mountains and rode around Cripple Creek and Pikes Peak. We also rode the Highway of Legends over to Trinidad from Wallesenburg. Great memories and surprised how powerful it is for 2up riding.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
that guy is from Brazil, he's enjoying the bike then he goes asking the other guy apparently the Burgman's owner which one was the rear brake.

I haven't really tried to get the top speed on mine, I ride within the indicated top speed at highways and most trackdays here don't accept scooters.

some of these days will try it out.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Fernando -- my Spanish is limited to the soccer field vocabulary only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts