Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is there such a thing as sliders for the burgman out there? I've been thinking of getting the fehling racks to use them for that and to mount the panniers.

I found this one and its from the UK:

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseType/Footboard_Sliders/TP0010BK.aspx

I've also found the front axle sliders from twisted throttle but Im not sure that spot will prevent any damage et all..

thoughts? do you know any others?

·
Registered
110 Posts
after watching the video of your trip to work, you need stainless pipe surrounding your scooter like a bumper car. I hope it's not like that everyday!:D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
after watching the video of your trip to work, you need stainless pipe surrounding your scooter like a bumper car. I hope it's not like that everyday!:D
Those are Nice But!! for the 400 you Need 2 Inch Hang out!! on the side Plastic just ant no good Better to just go to Home Depot and grab Metal Plates and Build your Own!!

But! 2 Inches Is all that's needed and it will Protect front and Rear!! Once the bike tips over..

Cheaper for Metal Sheeting Then that expensive Plastic,

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL. no.. i was late and it wasn't "that" bad, was it o_O

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
email sent

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
The BEST crash protector are good driving skills and having eyes in the back of your head, too............:):)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder where I can get those 'eye in back of your head' things? How do they work? Do you attach them to your helmet or can they see through it? :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder where I can get those 'eye in back of your head' things? How do they work? Do you attach them to your helmet or can they see through it? :)
Just buy a riderscan mirror from Scotland it does this job well.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I saw a helmet with a HUD which showed immediately behind without using any power - all done with mirrors and Fresnel lenses.

Yes, I know... I wish I had a link too

·
Registered
3,932 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Scootereno, Glad to see you. It's Saturday You have any New Videos to Watch!! I'm bored!! i want to watch You ride!!

Elliott,

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have photos of that 2" metal hangout protection that Elliott Larron spoke of for the 400. A pic of similar would do. My 400 sometimes gets sleepy on unsealed mountain roads that I cannot resist. Some use drugs, some gamble, some ride fast on dirt!
Love the 400 with ABS. Low CG. Perfect for a silly old man of 70.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Does anyone have photos of that 2" metal hangout protection that Elliott Larron spoke of for the 400. A pic of similar would do. My 400 sometimes gets sleepy on unsealed mountain roads that I cannot resist. Some use drugs, some gamble, some ride fast on dirt!
Love the 400 with ABS. Low CG. Perfect for a silly old man of 70.
[email protected]
No way, i'm falling Asleep Riding a Bike, My Camera Is tripping, So i will have to get you some Shots of what i mean...

I know a friend who fell asleep on a 450 Yamaha Motorcycle, he was on the Grape Vine, and he went into the Upcoming Lane, He was very Lucky.. He woke up when his bike went Half way into the Ditch...

Elliott, :sign10:

·
Registered
2 Posts
No way, i'm falling Asleep Riding a Bike, My Camera Is tripping, So i will have to get you some Shots of what i mean...

I know a friend who fell asleep on a 450 Yamaha Motorcycle, he was on the Grape Vine, and he went into the Upcoming Lane, He was very Lucky.. He woke up when his bike went Half way into the Ditch...

Elliott, :sign10:
Thanks Elliott, but I don't get sleepy. It is the Burgy that sometimes lays down for a little rest. Hence the need for a little protection for the Tupperware.o

1 - 18 of 18 Posts